Hand Tracking Manual
1. Open the box and choose the screw that matches the diameter of the screws at the bottom of the headset.
2. After assembling the module as shown in the figure below, insert the screws into the red circled screw holes, and choose an appropriately sized screwdriver to tighten the screws.
3. After inserting the USB Type-C cable, connect the headset to your PC. Pitool will display a notification that Hand tracking has been activated and detected, and provide a driver download button.
4. Click it and start to download the driver for hand tracking module.
5. Install the driver according to the instructions.